DAY-1 Delhi – Dalhousie (615 Kms.)
Pick up from Airport/Railway Station and evening drive to Dalhousie. Over night journey.
DAY-2 Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
After leisurely break fast excursion tour to Kala Top, Shubhash Bowly and Dainkund. Evening free for independent activities. Over night stay at Dalhousie hotel.
DAY-3: Chamba Khajjiar Local Sightseeing (57 Kms.)
After leisurely break fast full day tour to Chowgan, Laxmi Narayan Temple of Chamba and Khajji Lake (Mini Switzer Land) of Khajjiar. Over night stay at Dalhousie hotel.
DAY-4: Shopping at Mall Road – Dalhousie
After leisurely break fast free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Dalhousie Town – The Mall. Evening free for independent activities. Over night stay at Dalhousie hotel.
DAY-5: Dalhousie – Delhi (615 Kms.)
After early break fast check out from hotel and drive to Delhi and in time drop up to Airport/Railway Station for further journey.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- Accommodation in Honeymoon Suit for 03 nights & 04 days for a couple.
- Daily bed tea and evening tea.
- Daily break fast and dinner.
- Once flower bed decoration (subject to flower availability).
- 01 Candle night dinner.
- A bottle of wine.
- Once Honeymoon Cake.
- Daily badam Kesar milk.
- All Taxes Inclusive
- Flower Bed Decoration Once, One candle Light Dinner, One Honeymoon Cake, Kesar Milk once during the stay.
Transfers & Sights Seeing Tour
- Delhi – Dalhousie – Delhi transfer by non a/c or a/c Indica car.
- 01 half day local sight seeing tour of Dalhousie town.
- 01 full day sight seeing tour of Chamba and Khajjiar.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Any Type of Personal Expenses like phone calls laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”
Package Cost Excludes
Hotels In Dalhousie-Khajjiar
Hotel Mini Swiss Khajjiar/SIMILAR
Himalayan Resorts Dalhousie/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank