DAY-1 Pathankot- Dharamshala
Upon arrival at Pathankot,met by our representative and transfer to Dharamshala ,90 kms/2 hours. (Also known as the functioning capital of Tibetan government in exile).Day at leisure,dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
DAY-2 Dharamshala Sightseeing
After breakfast go for the sightseeing of Mcleodganj H. H. The Dalai Lama resides here. At the start of Mcleodganj is a small bazaar filled with variety of Tibetan handicrafts and artifacts. At the end of the spur lies the Namgyal Monastery. The external wall is surrounded by rows of prayer wheels. With in the monastery are large idols of Buddha The charming church of St. John in the wilderness is situated here and this is the final resting place of Lord Elgin, a British Viceroy of India during the 19th century. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-3: Dharamshala - Dalhousie
Travel by surface from Dharamshala to Dalhousie 130 Km /4 hrs . Dalhousie has marvelous forests trails overlooking vistas of wooded hills, waterfalls, spring and rivulets. Dalhousie still has a touch of;Raj and its colonial style building and houses bring back the flavors of an earlier era. Check in Hotel. Diner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-4: Dalhousie Sightseeing
After breakfast we proceed to Khajjiar. Often called India's Switzerland, Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods and in the centre of the glade, is a small lake fed by streams that traverse the green carpet. Khajjiar was probably a glacial bowl formed during the last Himalayan ice age and left with a lake that gradually withered away. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop - Khajjiar sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY-5: Depart Dalhousie
After breakfast check out from hotel and Drop to Pathankot railway station(80 kms/2 hours). Our Services Endf here. But Sweet Memories Always Remain.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels
- All Sightseeing and Transfers by Indica Non A/C Car
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Evening Tea with Cookies
- Flowering in Room for First Night
- Gift on Departure
- 20% Discount on Bar
- 2 Glass of Badam Milk Every Night
- Complimentary Cake on Anniversary / Birthday
- 1 Candle light Dinner
- Daily Bed tea, breakfast and Dinners in Hotels
- All Taxes Inclusive
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Dharamshal-Mcleodganj
Best Western Indraprastha Resort And Spa Hotel/SIMILAR
Hotels In Dalhousie-Khajjiar
Himalayan Resorts Dalhousie/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank