DAY-1: Delhi (Arrival)
Upon arrival at the Delhi airport, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-booked for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.
DAY-2: Delhi - Chail (355km/9hr)
Post an early morning breakfast, leave by road to Chail from Delhi. Stay overnight at the camp in Chail.
DAY-3: Chail - Sangla (219km/8hr)
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Sangla. Upon arrival, check into the Banjara Camp for overnight stay in Sangla.
DAY-4: Sangla Sight seeing
Today, drive towards Chitkul, located 20 kilometers away from the camp. It is the last village on the ancient Indo-Tibetan trade route. En-route, have packed lunch. Overnight stay at Sangla.
On the 5th day, start your trek upwards to the Sangla meadows to behold the Kinner Kailash range and stroll around the glacier point. You can also partake in adventure sports such as Para-gliding and angling followed by a bonfire in the evening.
DAY-6: Sangla - Tabo (182km/7hr)
Today, in the morning, drive towards Tabo from Sangla. On the way, visit Nako. Stay overnight at Banjara Retreat in Tabo.
DAY-7: Tabo - Kaza (47km/2hr)
In the morning, visit the Tabo monastery, which is around 1006 years old. Post lunch, visit the Pin Valley. Later, return back to Banjara Retreat for night stay. Today, in the morning, visit the Ki Monastery and Gete- one of the world’s highest motorable villages. Meet the local people, observe their lifestyle and have lunch in Gete. Later, drive towards Kaza. Upon arrival, check in at the Banjara Retreat resort for overnight stay.
DAY-8: Kaza - Manali (201km/10hr)
Today, in the morning, drive towards Manali via Kunzum and Rohtang Pass. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel Naggar Castle for night stay.
Today is your day of sightseeing tour in Manali which include visits to Manu Temple, Hidimba Temple, Tibetan monasteries and Nehru Kund. Overnight stay in Manali.
DAY-10: Manali - Chandigarh (285 km/ 07 hrs)
Post an early morning breakfast, leave by road for Chandigarh. On reaching Chandigarh, check into the hotel for night stay.
DAY-11: Chandigarh - Delhi
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, get transferred to the international airport to board flight back home.
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Leh ladakh
The Grand Dragon Ladakh
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank