DAY-1: Arrival Shimla (1900m).
Arrival Shimla, Transfer to hotel. Shimla is the capital of the Himachal Pradesh and one of the most famous hill stations for the vacation round the year.Visit in Shimla the Jhaku hill to visit the Hanuman temple (the monkey God, museum and Advance Study hall, Overnight stay in Hotel in Shimla the Queen of Hills.
DAY-2: Shimla – Sarahan 2,150 metres / 7,055 feet, (170 kms / 9 hrs)
After breakfast at hotel we will set off at around 9:00A.M. Today it is a drive of 8-9 hrs, driving through the beautiful villages of Fagu, Theog, Matiana, Narkanda and Rampur. En route we will have many comfort breaks and will visit the Apple orchards and Hattu peak (3,400 metres/ 11,154 feet) at Narkanda, from where you can have a spectacular view of the mighty Central Himalayas and will also visit the traditional wodden carved temple of Godess Kali on the top. We will also stop by a small lake on the way to Hattu Peak. Later on we continue our drive to Sarahan via Rampur and enroute we will stop for lunch break and various picture breaks and comfort breaks.Sarahan – the tiny village offers the splendid views of Shrikhanda Mahadev Peak (5,155 metres). The major attraction in Sarahan is centuries-old Hindu temple of Godess Bhimakali. Steeped in legend, the temple complex is a resplendent example of hill architecture. Sarahan is also the gateway to Kinnaur valley.. Overnight stay in Hotel in Sarahan.
DAY-3: Sarahan – Sangla 2,680 metres / 8,792 feet, (90 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast at your hotel, we will visit the famous temple of Bhimakali at Sarahan. This is the same temple in which human sacrifices were made about two centuries ago. After visiting the temple we will continue driving to Sangla (4-5 hrs) where you will check in at your hotel or could also choose to stay in fixed luxury tented accommodation. After lunch you will be taken on a walk through Kamru and Sangla villages ( 1-2 hrs) and we will visit the beautifully carved old temples and Buddhist monasteries. You will have plenty of opportunity to speak to the local people in these valleys. The Sangla valley is also known as the Baspa Sangla valley, after river Baspa which flows through the valley and it is the part of Kinnaur valley. Overnight in luxury tented accommodation / hotel in Kinner in Sangla.
DAY-4: Sangla to Tabo(3050m) by Recongpeo(2290m) 198 kms.
Leave to Recongpeo(2290m) 38 kms the dist. headquarter of Kinnaur. Visit some monasteries in town the majesty of the Kinner Kailash Mountain is in direct vision: this is regarded as one of the mythical abodes of Lord Shiva. After that Recongpeo to Tabo(3050m) As entering in restricted area there for inner line permit and passport will be checked at check post at Jhangi. Drive towards Spiti via Khab where the Sutlej joins in to the Spiti River. After crossing check posts at Chango and Sumdo, driving through several villages and reach Tabo, Monastery has been founded in 996 A.D. often called the Ajanta of Himalayas. In Trans Himalayas Buddhism, Tabo sanctity is next only to Tibet’s Tholing gompa, O/N in Guest house.
DAY-5: Tabo to Kaza via Pin valley (3700 m.) & Dhankar Gompa
Dhankar the ancient capital of Spiti king, the most incredibly situated gompa, perched high on the barren rocky mountain slopes....Kaza is sub divisional headquarter. Explore the tiny town and its monastery, O/N in Kaza.
DAY-6: Visit Kye and Kibber. (4200mtrs) back to Kaza.
Visit the famous. Kye gompa perched high on a pyramid like mountain belongs to the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism. Kibber one of the highest permanent inhabited village in the world, situated at the elevation of 4200 m located in a semi bowl-shaped narrow valley, evening return to the camp near Kaza.
DAY-7: Kaza to Manali - 190 km. 2000 Mtrs
Drive to Lossar through the several villages of the Spiti valley, last village of the valley, a gompa and village can be visited. Lossar is the last village of the Spiti valley, Short uphill drive to Kunzum pass (4700 m.) which offer extensive view of the C.B. Shigri range. There is a small temple dedicated to the Goddess Kunzum Devi at the top of the pass with the prayer flags fluttering high over it, Drive through Chandra valley over Rohtang pass (4050 m.) the gateway between Lahoul/Spiti and Kullu “valley of the God” Descending by the snake-curved road through the pasture of wild flowers and forest of silver Oak, Fir, Popular and waterfalls will accompany till Manali, O/N at hotel in Old Manali.
DAY-8: Explore Manali & Naggar
Sight-seeing in Manali (Hadimba Temple, Old Manali Manu Rishi Temple, Shiva Temple, Vashisht, and Tibetan Monastery) main attraction in town. (In Naggar)Visit ancient Hindu Temples (Tripura Sundri and Jagati Patt), Nagar Castle and Roerich Art Gallery, Stroll in Typical village back to hotel.
DAY-9: Manali to Kalka/Chandigarh (320 kms / 8-9 hrs) Delhi (570 kms / 16 hrs)
Today after breakfast you will be driven to Delhi/Chandigarh airport kalka railway station as per your flight / train Schedule to board your flight / train back home.
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Leh ladakh
The Grand Dragon Ladakh
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank