DAY-1: Arrival at Chandigarh and drive to Shimla . 2,250 metres / 7,382 feet ( 120 kms 4 hrs).
On your arrival at Chandigarh railway station / airport you will be met by our driver and he will drive you to Shimla ( 4 hrs) via Barog, Solan. Enroute you will stop for lunch break at Barog ( 2 hrs from Chandigarh)and comfort breaks and would have enough time to stop for photo breaks. You will reach Shimla in the evening and will transfer to your hotel in Shimla. Overnight stay in Hotel in Shimla. Evening is free to explore the mall road of Shimla.
DAY-2: Shimla – Sarahan 2,150 metres / 7,055 feet, (170 kms / 9 hrs)
After breakfast at hotel we will set off at around 9:00A.M. Today it is a drive of 8-9 hrs, driving through the beautiful villages of Fagu, Theog, Matiana, Narkanda and Rampur. En route we will have many comfort breaks and will visit the Apple orchards and Hattu peak (3,400 metres/ 11,154 feet) at Narkanda, from where you can have a spectacular view of the mighty Central Himalayas and will also visit the traditional wodden carved temple of Godess Kali on the top. We will also stop by a small lake on the way to Hattu Peak. Later on we continue our drive to Sarahan via Rampur and enroute we will stop for lunch break and various picture breaks and comfort breaks.Sarahan – the tiny village offers the splendid views of Shrikhanda Mahadev Peak (5,155 metres). The major attraction in Sarahan is centuries-old Hindu temple of Godess Bhimakali. Steeped in legend, the temple complex is a resplendent example of hill architecture. Sarahan is also the gateway to Kinnaur valley.. Overnight stay in Hotel in Sarahan.
DAY-3: Sarahan – Kalpa 2,680 metres / 8,792 feet, (107 kms / 7 hrs)
After breakfast Dept to Kalpa. Kalpa is a beautiful village located in the backdrop of Kinner Kailash Mountain range. On arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon visit Roghi village. Evening free to walk around the Kalpa village. Overnight at hotel.
DAY-4: Kalpa to Sangla 2,758 metres / 9,048 feet, (50 kms).
After breakfast Dept to Sangla which has earned distinction of one of the most beautiful valleys in Himachal. At Sangla visit Kamru village visit Kamru Fort which has a temple dedicated to Kamaksha Devi.Overnight at hotel.
DAY-5: In Sangla
After breakfast an excursion visiting the picturesque village of Chitkul. Drive back to Sangla. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-6: Sangla – Shimla (237 kms)
Dept to Shimla. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Leh ladakh
The Grand Dragon Ladakh
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank