DAY-1: Arrival at Chandigarh and drive to Shimla . 2,250 metres / 7,382 feet ( 120 kms 4 hrs).
After reaching at Chandigarh our cab will pick up you and you will proceed to Shimla. The various popular visiters hotspots are there on the way like Pinjaur garden, Barog and Solan. You can find some very good restaurents and fruit hawkers on the way. In the evening stay and dinner at Shimla at prescribed hotel.
DAY-2: Shimla – Sarahan 2,150 metres / 7,055 feet, (170 kms / 9 hrs)
Take the breakfast in the morning and after staying for a while at Shimla start the Kinnaur tour and proceed to Sarahan, a mid popular destination for Kinnaur. Some states most popular destinations for tourism, orchards and agriculture you will find on the way. Kufri and Narkanda known for tourism and Theog and Kotgarh known for vegitable and Apple orchards respectively. A clean and panoramic highway will guide you to Sarahan.Night stay and dinner at Sarahan hotel. Our Kinnaur tour package has covered all major points in our sightseen.
DAY-3: Sarahan – Sangla 2,680 metres / 8,792 feet, (90 kms / 3-4 hrs)
Sarahan is known for the glorious Bheemakali temple and the history is also witness of the Sarahan province. In the morning participate famous morning aarti at temple and take breakfast at hotel. The place also visualise the glorious view of Shreekhand Mahadev. Poceed to Sangla on the way Jeaori hotsprings, Taranda and Vangtu are some picturesque places.Night stay and dinner at hotel at Sangla. We provide all through the sightseen for the visiters in our Kinnaur tour package.
DAY-4: Sangla to Kalpa 2,758 metres / 9,048 feet, (50 kms).
Sangla, known as the saffron valley of Himachal is one of the prettiest valley’s of the state. The valley is also known as Baspa river valley, the valley is spreaded from Chhitkul to Karchham. Chhitkul is another beautiful place of the valley. Kamru fort, river bank are the sightseen of the day. Proceed to Kalpa, stay and dinner at Kalpa hotel. In Kinnaur tour package this is the most scenic day of the tour.
DAY-5: Kalpa Kufri,Narkanda and Shimla
In the morning you will be booned by holy Kinner Kailash right in front of Kalpa. After breakfast visit nearby village Rogi popular for its old traditional houses and a Kalo temple in the middle of the village. Proceed to Shimla night stay and dinner at Shimla hotel.
DAY-6: Shimla – Chandigarh (120 kms)
Today after breakfast you will be driven to Chandigarh airport railway station as per your flight / train Schedule to board your flight / train back home.
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Leh ladakh
The Grand Dragon Ladakh
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank