DAY-1 Chandigarh to Manali. (310 kms / 10 hrs).
Pickup from Chandigarh Railway station/airport and drive to Manali the valley of Gods. Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas and the Beas river from the window of your cab. On the way you can have a stop over at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam on river Beas and Kullu if time permits. Enroute you will stop for various photo stops and comfort breaks including the lunch break. It will take 8 to 10 hours to reach Manali and the distance is 310 Kms. The cab will pass through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way to Manali. Overnight stay in hotel in Manali.
DAY-2 Manali Local Sight Seeing.
Today morning after breakfast you will and late start , and we will drive you for the local sightseeing tour of Manali and will visit the 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth temple, Vashishth hot water sulphur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Van Vihar . Evening is free to visit the Tibetian Market , the Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
DAY-3: Manali-Rohtang pass – Snow Point ( 100Kms / 6-7 Hrs).
Early Morning proceed for full day tour of Rohtang Pass after visiting Hadimba Devi temple first. En route we will visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow 09 – 10 months in a year) is the most visited tourist spot. The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang pass. After enjoying this snowy heaven, take a sledge ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills. On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi,Nehru Kund. Evening drive Back to Manali.Night stay in Manali.
DAY-4: Manali – Manikarn – back to Manali ( 160 kms / 7-8 hrs).
Today Morning after breakfast at 08: 30 A.M we will drive you to Manikaran via Kullu. Manikaran situdated on the right bank of river Parvati is Parbati valley of Kullu. This place is famous for hindu temple, sikh gurudwars along with its hot sulphur springs . The water of the hot natural sulphur spring is also said to be cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and his divine concert Goddess Parvati. Enroute you will also visit Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu, can also do white water rafting at babeli, visit the Kullu traditional Shawl weaving factories. Later on return back to Manali by late evening. Overnight stay in the same hotel in Manali.
DAY-5: Manali Chandigarh (310 kms / 10 hrs).
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Chandigarh. Dropping at Chandigarh railway station / airport for onward journey.
- All accommodation for 04 Night’s in Manali Kullu using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Kullu, Manali, Rohtang pass, Solang Valley all sightseeing with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Manali.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Manali Kullu
The Orchard Greens Manali
The Royal Regency Manali
A Star Regency Hotel Manali
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank