DAY-1 Delhi Shimla (Approx 7 – 8 Hrs)
Arrive in Delhi Airport or Railway Station and meet and greet our representative. After that drive to Shimla by Cab. Reach in Arrival transfer from Delhi to Shimla a drive of 7 to 8 hours and 380 kilometers.Shimla also called the "Queen of Hill Stations" . It is one of the mostwildflower popular and biggest hill stations surrounded by pine, deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Evening time reach in Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
DAY-2 Shimla local sightseeing
After breakfast today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla. Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY-3: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
After breakfast drive to Kufri sightseeing. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park. Himalayan National Park at Kufri has several animals of the area including bears and musk deer. Horses and yaks are there for rides. After that drive from Kufri to Chail is along an attractive stretch of road and also visit Chail palace in Chail. Evening return back to Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY-4: Shimla – Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi by Cab. Reach in Delhi in the evening time and drop at Airport or Railway Station as desire.
- All accommodation for 03 Night’s in Shimla using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Shimla , Kufri, Fagu all sightseeing with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Manali.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla
Snow Valley Resorts Shimla
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank