DAY-1 Delhi- Shimla (350 Kms Approx – 6-7 Hrs)
On arrival at Delhi airport before 12 Noon our driver will pickup you. And transfer to Shimla by Personal Car. Situated in the North-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Simla (now spelled Shimla) was the glorious summer resort of the British Raj, famous for its snowcapped peaks, apples, and pine forest, flowers and gentle smiling people. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-2 Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
After a scrumptious breakfast, leave the hotel for an excursion to Kufri. It is a small hill station in Himachal Pradesh, which is widely acknowledged for its undulating mountain terrains and lush greenery. One of the most prominent attractions of this place includes the Himalayan Wildlife Zoo, which is home to a variety of rare species of wild animals and birds. Also, this destination has an amusement park, which is an ideal place to spend quality time with family and friends. After enjoying a sightseeing tour of Kufri, return proceed for a leisure walk in the beautiful Mall Road of Shimla. This road, constructed during British colonial rule, has numerous showrooms, shops, eateries and cafes. Sightseeing Spots - Kufri , Adventure Resort, Jakhoo Temple, Christ church, Scandal Point, The Mall Road, The Ridge. Evening Back to Hotel Overnight stay.
DAY-3: Shimla – Manali (270 Kms Approx. 7 to 8 Hrs)
After Breakfast, check out hotel and depart for Manali. Drive past Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. Lunch shall be en-route on direct payment basis. At the northern end of the Kullu valley sits the ancient site, but modern town, of Manali. It is a pleasant, if overdeveloped, town with lovely forests and orchards nearby for hiking, and good facilities for visitors. In the 1970s and 1980s, Manali was very much a 'scene'. In summer, the town would attract numerous western hippies and travelers drawn by the high quality marijuana that grows in the area. Evening on arrival check in the hotel overnight stay.
DAY-4: Manali – Snow point
After Breakfast, proceed for a Day trip to Rohtang Pass reroute visit Rahala Water Falls and Rani Nullah falls Solang Valley. Over Night Stay at Hotel. Rohtang Pass (3979 m): Rohtang pass is 51kms. From Manali on highway to Keylong/Leh. It offers a panorama and spectacular mountain view. The pass is open from May to October each year although trekkers can cross it earlier. It is a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. There are beautiful sights of glaciers, peaks and Chandra river flows down in the Lahaul valley. (If Rohtang Will be Closed We will show you Solang Valley). Rahala Water Falls: 16kms. On the way to Rohtang pass. If one goes to Marhi on foot from Kothi from the old road, the sight of the falls is fascinating. It is a good picnic spot as well.
DAY-5: Manali Sightseeing
After Breakfast leave for Half day Local sightseeing covering Hadimba Devi temple, Vashish Kund, Club House, Buddhist monastery. Over Night Stay at the Hotel.
DAY-6: Manali – Chandigarh (260 kms Approx 6-7 Hrs)
After Breakfast, Check out hotel Drive to Chandigarh Enroot visit Vaishno devi Temple in Kullu. On arrival Chandigarh, check in hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-7: Chandigarh to Delhi Airport
Morning After breakfast Visit Rock Garden, Drop to Delhi Airport After 5 Pm and fly back to home, With Sweet Memories.
- Accommodation in Pointed Below Mentioned Honeymoon Special Deluxe Hotels in Pointed Rooms
- All sightseeing, transfers by Indigo A/c Personal Car (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off)
- Unlimited Tea/ Coffee on Demand
- Fruit Basket in the room on arrival in Manali Hotel
- Free entry to Discotheque. Manali Hotel only
- Flowering in Room First Night Only in Manali
- 1 Special Candle light Dinner in Manali
- Honeymoon Cake Ones During in Manali
- Bottle of Apple Wine Ones During the stay in Manali
- Running hot & cold water in All Hotels
- All toll taxes, driver batta, fuel charges etc.
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast, Dinner in hotels ( Total 6 BreakFast and 6 Dinners)
- All Taxes
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks etc.,
- All Entrance Fees
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla/SIMILAR
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Chandigarh
City Plaza Group Of Hotels
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank