DAY-1 Bangalore- Delhi to Shimla (385 K.M 10 Hrs)
We will book your Flight, You have to reach at Bangalore Airport. Fly From Bangalore .On arrival at Delhi/ Chandigarh Airport Pickup and Depart for Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden. Lunch on the way. On arrival check in hotel. Over Night stay in Hotel.
DAY-2 Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Over Night stay in Hotel.
Places CoveredKufri, Adventure Resort, Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge, Christ Church, The Mall ,Green Valley View.
DAY-3: Shimla to Delhi- Bangalore
After breakfast check out hotel and Back to Delhi, Evening Transfer to Hotel / Airport. Fly back to Bangalore.
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation in Pointed Below 3 Star Deluxe Hotel in Pointed Rooms.
- All sightseeing, transfers by Indigo A/c Personal Car (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off).
- Welcome Non Alcoholic Drink on arrival.
- 2 Bed tea, 2 Breakfast & Dinner.
- Unlimited Tea/ Coffee on Demand.
- Free use of Indoor Recreation.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
Package Cost Excludes
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks etc.,
- All Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla
Snow Valley Resorts Shimla
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank