Tour Start : Delhi To Shimla By Volvo Bus
Arrive Delhi (Chanderlok Building, 36 Janpath, New Delhi / ISBT ) Volvo Ac bus start from @8.30 Pm Delhi to Shimla, overnight Journey.Shimla : "The queen of Hills", capital city of Himachal Pradesh is a popular tourist destination in India. The britishers discovered it in 1819. They used to call shimla their tiny bit of England. Shimla is the largest hill station and erstwhile (Summer Capital of British in india). Shimla offer most attractive spots nearby it.
DAY-1 Shimla Local Sight Seeing
Today Morning reach Shimla then catch the cab and drive to Hotel(Early Check-in subject to availability and Check in time 12:00 noon ), after fresh up, proceed to the Shimla sightseeing tour drive to Tara Devi Temple, Jakhu Temple , After then proceed to Vice regal lodge. In Evening Explore Scandal Point, The Mall, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar, Christ Church. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-2 Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
Today Morning After Breakfast Proceed to Kufri Enjoy the sights of the snow capped mountains and dense forest with the rich flora and fauna. We will enjoy the sights of Kufri, like Indira Gandhi Holiday Home and also enjoy the Horse riding in the apple orchids. We will return back to Shimla and as the evening is free we can again go and explore the Mall Road and enjoy shopping by own. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
DAY-3 Shimla - Chail - Naldehra - Mashobra - Shimla
After breakfast visit Chail, Naldehra & Mashobra. Evening return to the hotel. Dinner & overnight Stay at the hotel.
DAY-3 Shimla - Delhi
After having break fast check out from the hotel and drop at Ac Volvo bus stand. Catch the Ac Volvo back to Delhi.
- Delhi Shimla Delhi Volvo bus tickets for couple.
- All Shimla sightseeing cover by Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Shimla hotel.
- All accommodation for 03 Night’s in Shimla using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Delhi pickup from airport/Rly station and drop at Bus stand * Could be arranges at an extra cost.
- Delhi Shimla Delhi Volvo Bus Tickets for a couple.
- All Shimla sightseeing with Tata Indigo / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Tata Indigo / Swift desire / similar car.
The Package Includes Transportation
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla
Snow Valley Resorts Shimla
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank